How to tie gele
– You need to take the Ankara or Aso Ebi material. The ends should be equal.
– Wrap it around your head (from back to front) and overlap the Gele at your neck.
– Take the left end and wrap it into the right, secure it as firm as possible, do the same with the right side.
– Wrap the ends around your head and secure them.
– Begin to arrange your Gele, thus making pleats, in layers.
– Make tiny pleats. The tinier they are, the better they will look.
– Ensure the pleats are on the top of each other.
– Keep rolling the pleats around your head.
Have a look at latest gele styles in Nigeria.